PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, RGPD), of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, RGPD), LSSI-CE) and of the Organic Law 3/2018, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights ( hereinafter, LOPDGDD), scbm barcelona property solutions SL guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind provided by our clients, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in this sense scbm barcelona property solutions SL has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures within its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, and unauthorized access by third parties, as set out below. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Responsible for the treatment
Title: scbm barcelona property solutions SL
Address: Via agusta 94 5o 3ª
Telephone: 9320 94747
Purpose of treatment
All the data provided by our clients and/or visitors to the website of scbm barcelona property solutions SL or to its staff, will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of scbm barcelona property solutions SL, essential for providing the services requested by the users, or for resolving the doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles about the users of our services.
Legitimacy of the treatment
- Contractual relationship: It is the one that applies when you buy one of our products or contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and complaints that you make to us and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box on the contact form, you authorise us to send you the necessary communications to respond to your query or request for information.
We do not pass your personal data to anyone, except to those public or private entities to whom we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with a law. To give an example, the Tax Law obliges us to provide the Tax Office with certain information about economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the cases mentioned, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will ask for your permission beforehand through clear options that will allow you to decide in this respect.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the indicated purposes.
(INTERNAL NOTE: THIS PARAGRAPH MUST BE CHANGED BY THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE IF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS ACTUALLY TAKE PLACE. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU SEEK ADVICE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REFLECT THIS CORRECTLY IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS)
In this respect, scbm barcelona property solutions SL will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, for the duration of any actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data shall be inaccessible to scbm barcelona property solutions SL, and shall not be processed except to make them available to the public administrations, judges and courts, to deal with any possible liabilities arising from the processing, and to exercise and defend claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information handled on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use you make of the data (including username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy rules and in the event that we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and allow us to audit them for compliance.
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to have your personal data deleted, when this is possible (e.g. due to legal requirements);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the processing is in doubt, in which case we may keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest. “Company_Name” will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to scbm barcelona property solutions SL
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at Via agusta 94 5o 3ª, enclosing a copy of your ID card.
Protection of rights
In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can make a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Electronic headquarters: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Formulating a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not involve any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
scbm barcelona property solutions SL reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect compliance.